Friday, October 29, 2010

This is me..

       I started this blog as an English project at school. I am a junior at New Prairie high school, I love English it's my favorite subject. I think projects like these are so much fun, I was really exited when my teacher said we'd be doing it. We're supposed to be doing a civil disobedience multi-genre research paper, similar to the seniors capstone project that we do here at New Prairie in order to graduate.
      What I would like to do is get my points and ideas across and for people to comment on what they think. My idea for this project was for the gay community and their gay pride parades, about why they do it and, why others look down on their life styles. one reason is because I am a part of that community and, like I said I like to put my ideas out there. My favorite thing to do is argue about everything, for some reason it excites me. I get really angry when i know I'm right and someone tries to tell me different. Sometimes at annoys my friends, but that's just me. I don't do it just to be mean, I do it because I know what I'm talking about.
       I don't really know all that much about the blogging world, I guess I'll learn on the way though. I think it's most fun when I find someone, like my best friend Sydney, who has similar ideas as mine and we sit in class most of the time in the middle of a debate and there will always be that one person who has not a clue what their talking about and it makes us so angry so we sit and rant like the whole class period, I'm pretty sure our teacher thinks It's the funniest thing ever because we get so mad.
     Anyways, I hope who ever reads will find something that I wrote that they like, or that they don't like, whichever. I hope you comment about what you think. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're excited about our multi-genre project! I think you will like blogging since you like to express your opinions. Remember that sometimes people may disagree with your ideas, but think of that as an opportunity to clarify your own thinking. My hope is that this will be a great learning experience for you. I look forward to reading your next post!

    ReplyDelete